• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Acme/Pinopolis Gold Membership

Status
Not open for further replies.
Acme/Pinopolis Gold Membership

clarkc

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been looking at the Pinopols Web Site and really like a lot of their pins. I noticed they offer a gold membership for $195.00 - which seems a lot for what you're getting (especially if you're not interested in the game). Does anyone have this membership and is it worth the cost? Thanks!

I have been looking at the Pinopols Web Site and really like a lot of their pins. I noticed they offer a gold membership for $195.00 - which seems a lot for what you're getting (especially if you're not interested in the game). Does anyone have this membership and is it worth the cost? Thanks!
I am curious too. It does seems expensive.... And at $195 this is the sale price. It's usually$225.

I did the sponsorship once (in 2016) and I believe it was a lot cheaper, but don't really remember. A lot of the advertised 'perks' never surfaced for that experience. The unreliability of this company makes me wary. Nice pins, but it's a lot of money to spend on future promises. If they offered more up front, I probably would be more tempted.

Btw Here are the perks:
  • Exclusive Gold Member Flash Sales up to 40% OFF at Pinopolis Pin Game Store every month!
  • First access and exclusive discounts on the regular HotArt LE 100 releases
  • Premier Benefits at our West Coast and East coast events
  • Automatic quarterly access to Pins@Cost on PinTalk
  • Every Gold Member will receive a Gold Member card for exclusive access to live events and discounts at Pin Master events

Last edited:
Basically the $195 gold membership helps Pincon World maintain the PinPic website and allows it to continue to be free. Of course you will also receive the perks! You will get amazing Acme Pins for discounted prices though out the year. Not to mention the free pins for signing up :)

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back