• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Acquiring all my wants by the end of this year! (PHOTOS HEAVY) [UPDATED 6/20/14]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Acquiring all my wants by the end of this year! (PHOTOS HEAVY) [UPDATED 6/20/14]
YOu have such a unique variety of pins :donald: SOme of them Ive never seen before, and these pics make me want them XD Cant wait to get my WIR Sorcerer hat collection :goofy: The way you have yours displayed is really cool :)

YOu have such a unique variety of pins :donald: SOme of them Ive never seen before, and these pics make me want them XD Cant wait to get my WIR Sorcerer hat collection :goofy: The way you have yours displayed is really cool :)

AHH thank you!! They're definitely very unique pins because they're WDI (Walt Disney Imagineering) pins & they're only exclusive to cast members of the Walt Disney company :D haha I like to display them with something else instead of just pins on a solid platform lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back