• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Agent P / Perry the Platypus Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agent P / Perry the Platypus Collection

AgentR

Secret Agent, OWCA
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Agent P/Perry is the character that really got me started in pin trading. I am so proud of my collection. I would not have been able to have finished my collection thus far without the help of many. Thanks so much!

agentpcollection_zps33495dc5.jpg

agentpcollection2_zps305594d6.jpg

Love it! I have been looking for the three-pin set for awhile and haven't found them anywhere. Was beginning to think they didn't exist until I saw them here.

SO jealous! I check eBay for the 3 pin set every day. I want to collect all the Phineas and Ferb pins, especially the ones with Perry. My whole family loves the show, especially my little girl. She has ASD and is so far nonverbal, but she lights up when P&F is on. She had a P&F birthday as you can see from the cake pic in my avatar. She has her own page in my pin book and she flips to it and will point to the pins with Perry, Phineas, and Ferb and smile when I say their names. I am hoping they will come out with pins of more of the characters like Meap or maybe the Fireside Girls.

Love it! I have been looking for the three-pin set for awhile and haven't found them anywhere. Was beginning to think they didn't exist until I saw them here.

Yeah, I thought they didn't exist either. I just saw a posting for it on the site-that-must-not-be-name, and I had to grab that opportunity. Sending you positive motivation on your mission for the 3-pin set!

SO jealous! I check eBay for the 3 pin set every day. I want to collect all the Phineas and Ferb pins, especially the ones with Perry. My whole family loves the show, especially my little girl. She has ASD and is so far nonverbal, but she lights up when P&F is on. She had a P&F birthday as you can see from the cake pic in my avatar. She has her own page in my pin book and she flips to it and will point to the pins with Perry, Phineas, and Ferb and smile when I say their names. I am hoping they will come out with pins of more of the characters like Meap or maybe the Fireside Girls.

The show is awesome!! So far I only want to collect Agent P/Perry pins, but if they came out with pins like the Fireside Girls, Meap, or the many animal agents, I would gladly try collect them. A P&F birthday for you daughter?? That is soooo cool! And I love that cake in your av! I have never seen that before... looks cute and delicious! I went to Disney California Adventure, and they had a cool Phineas and Ferb dance event with Phineas, Ferb, and the Fireside Girls. All the kids, and some adults, would do some dancing in that area as they played P&F songs. It was so cool! If ever you go, that may be something for you to check out. I wish you well on your daughter and your collection! :)

The show is awesome!! So far I only want to collect Agent P/Perry pins, but if they came out with pins like the Fireside Girls, Meap, or the many animal agents, I would gladly try collect them. A P&F birthday for you daughter?? That is soooo cool! And I love that cake in your av! I have never seen that before... looks cute and delicious! I went to Disney California Adventure, and they had a cool Phineas and Ferb dance event with Phineas, Ferb, and the Fireside Girls. All the kids, and some adults, would do some dancing in that area as they played P&F songs. It was so cool! If ever you go, that may be something for you to check out. I wish you well on your daughter and your collection! :)

A P&F dance event sounds awesome! We got to meet P&F at Hollywood Studios, but sadly there was no Perry with them. Probably just as well since my daughter wasn't so sure about meeting the characters at that age, but my older kids liked it. We did some Agent P missions at Epcot that were a lot of fun, but what I am REALLY waiting for is a P&F rollercoaster!! It seems like someone would have thought of that by now. Meap pins would be AWESOME - they could do a set with all of his various translation mustaches! :)

Here is the back of the cake with Meap and Suzy....
basement+pics.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice! I like how you've displayed them. My hubby loves Dr. Doofenshmirtz. They just don't make enough pins of him. Love the Perry collection!

Now there's a collection that shouldn't be to hard to manage, and they all look really great together! Nicely done!

A P&F dance event sounds awesome! We got to meet P&F at Hollywood Studios, but sadly there was no Perry with them. Probably just as well since my daughter wasn't so sure about meeting the characters at that age, but my older kids liked it. We did some Agent P missions at Epcot that were a lot of fun, but what I am REALLY waiting for is a P&F rollercoaster!! It seems like someone would have thought of that by now. Meap pins would be AWESOME - they could do a set with all of his various translation mustaches! :)

Here is the back of the cake with Meap and Suzy....
basement+pics.jpg

That cake looks so delicious! Did you make it? And yes, we need a Phineas and Ferb roller coaster! When I went to Hollywood Studios, they chose me as the backyard king. Got to wear that awesome pineapple hat. XD A villains Suzy pin would be interesting. Haha.
One of my life's goal is to get a picture with Agent P while wearing my Perry shirt. That would be sooo cool! :)

That cake looks so delicious! Did you make it? And yes, we need a Phineas and Ferb roller coaster! When I went to Hollywood Studios, they chose me as the backyard king. Got to wear that awesome pineapple hat. XD A villains Suzy pin would be interesting. Haha.
One of my life's goal is to get a picture with Agent P while wearing my Perry shirt. That would be sooo cool! :)

Thanks! :) I did make it! I love being able to make cakes for my kids so they can pick the characters they want. We had a B'day cake for her at Chef Mickey's on our last trip which was delicious but they would only do the main characters and she wanted Meap and Suzy the most. I am picturing a whole Good vs Evil Phineas and Ferb pin set now!

Thanks! :) I did make it! I love being able to make cakes for my kids so they can pick the characters they want. We had a B'day cake for her at Chef Mickey's on our last trip which was delicious but they would only do the main characters and she wanted Meap and Suzy the most. I am picturing a whole Good vs Evil Phineas and Ferb pin set now!

You are sooo talented! I had always wanted to make a cake using fondant. Whenever I try to cut and shape cakes, they always crumble... XD It's sad that they couldn't have Meap or Suzy on the cake. I think it would be cool if you found a small Meap and Suzy figurine, and you can use that as a cake topper! But in the end, you made a really good Meap and Suzy. They came out sooo well! Yes, and Good vs Evil set! And maybe a jumbo pin of Norm, the robot! :)

This is soooo cool!! I love seeing unique collections :)

Thanks! I am surprised there aren't a lot of Agent P collectors yet. Yay for uniqueness! By the way, I am just learning how to use the multi quote function... XD

Amazing! Just amazing! :) You even have the LE 100 set! Dang..haha
Congrats on the coolest collection around!

It was my very first spur of the moment purchase. Well worth it. :) And you are so nice! Thanks so much! :)

:wavey: Perry Lovers Unite !!! What a great collection; thanks for sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back