• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Ahhhhh A Holy Grail!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhhhh A Holy Grail!!!!

chipdale123

Active DPF Member
Rating - 99.1%
105   1   0
This has been the most awesome weekend ever!

So Danny (Stitch2814) just parted with his UP collection, and told me that he was selling a very most wanted pin of mine. He gave me a very awesome price and I just couldn't turn it down. All week after coming home from work and school I'd been checking my mailbox to see if it had arrived yet... the wait was killing me :anxious:

But Thursday after school I looked into the mail and saw a little brown envelope sticking out!! I ran inside and opened it, and here's who was inside.....

IMG_3821_zps93555448.jpg

Yep yep! A pin with 0 people trading and 151 wanting!! I'd never actually started jumping up and down over a single pin before I got this one. I was way too excited my sister saw me and was like "huh". My whole family thinks I'm weird.. ha! :)

And what was even more awesome was that I got to wear my precious Dug pin to PTN on Friday on my jumbo UP lanyard made by Amy (Wyllieam). AND I got to put Dug right under my other holy grail....
IMG_3822_zps5be165fe.jpg

:naughty: :lol:

Most awesome mail day ever, hands down!

Thank you so much Danny for selling me a holy grail UP pin! It's such an awesome pin, and I never thought I'd own it!

Wait lol! I was thinking WHAT JOEY FINALLY GOT HIS UP MARQUEE :D But then realized it was a print out which is so hilarious XD Does it feel like having the real thing....? Hope you get it soon!

Wait lol! I was thinking WHAT JOEY FINALLY GOT HIS UP MARQUEE :D But then realized it was a print out which is so hilarious XD Does it feel like having the real thing....? Hope you get it soon!

LOL I fooled at least 20 people throughout the whole day! It was awesome :bigthumb:

Haha Clara you just started laughing!!

I only just saw this thread lolol I was relieved as you were to see tracking say delivered XD was a nervous week for me sending out a few UP packages haha.

I am happy it has gone to a good home and will be appreciated for what it is lol it was my last pin I needed 2 years ago so I know how hard the pin was to find so I knew the person it had to go to was you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back