• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

AHHHHH! Disney Afternoon Blind Packs in December!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AHHHHH! Disney Afternoon Blind Packs in December!!!

broncobilly83

Scrooge McDuck's #1 Nickel
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
297   0   0
OMG, Disney is finally paying homage with a series of Disney Afternoon Blind Pack pins.

Shown at Mickey's Circus were:
Darkwing Duck x 2
Ducktales x 3
Goof Troop x 2
TaleSpin x 2
Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers x 2
Bonkers x 2
Opening Sequence x 2

The only way this set could be better is if they did some Gargoyle pins in the set!

My only hope is they are released slightly early, as they have a date of 12/6, and we will be there 11/7-11/13. I will definitely be buying a sleeve of these

This set looks cool. I have almost every Disney Afternoon pin that has been made. I am so excited for these to come out. Bummed that there is no gummi bears though.

Ducktales & Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers for me. I loved watching those shows (and Gargoyles) when I was younger. I just always remember thinking, boy, lots of Star Trek TNG actors doing the voices for Gargoyles...Jonathan Frakes, Marina Sirtis, Brent Spiner and even Kate Mulgrew (Voyager)

hmm. and hopefully they will continue the set too... a second release with current Disney afternoon such as Octonauts, mickey club house, phineus/ferb... etc...

The shows you mentioned aren't really considered part of the Disney Afternoon. A second series should contain Gummi Bears, Gargoyles, Schnookums and Meat, Aladdin, Mighty Ducks, Quack Pack or Timon and Pumbaa.

I'm really excited for this set. Any new Darkwing Duck pins are good.

The shows you mentioned aren't really considered part of the Disney Afternoon. A second series should contain Gummi Bears, Gargoyles, Schnookums and Meat, Aladdin, Mighty Ducks, Quack Pack or Timon and Pumbaa.

I'm really excited for this set. Any new Darkwing Duck pins are good.

AGH...I forgot about Aladdin. That was a weird show...

Ducktales & Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers for me. I loved watching those shows (and Gargoyles) when I was younger. I just always remember thinking, boy, lots of Star Trek TNG actors doing the voices for Gargoyles...Jonathan Frakes, Marina Sirtis, Brent Spiner and even Kate Mulgrew (Voyager)

And now look at Greg Weisman's new show, Young Justice. Already he has had Marina Sirtis and Brent Spiner on.

Three Darkwing Duck pins in one year. Wow. Its great to see they included Rebecca, Piquel, Toots (but not Miranda or Fall-apart!). Hopefully this does well and we get some other shows like Gargoyles, Gummi Bears and some of the villians from Aladdin (Mozanrath....) or Timon and Pumba. I doubt we will ever see another Schnookums and Meat Funny Cartoony Show pin again....

kajtdd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back