• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Aladdin Replica Lamp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aladdin Replica Lamp?

TheDisneyFanatic

Servant of the Dark Fairy
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello everyone!

Has there ever been an officially licensed replica of the Genie's lamp from Aladdin? I LOVED Aladdin when I was a kid, and I always wanted the Genie's lamp. But I have been looking for years and can't seem to find an actual replica of the lamp from the movie with the only things turning up being actual Arabian lamps that look nothing like the one in the film. Can anyone help me out here?

Ahh lucky :lol:. I have wanted one for so long, but usually the best ones tend to rarely appear on eBay. There are a bunch of third party bootleg versions, which look great and all, but I know buying an officially licensed one by Disney would be the best way to go. Ya think Disney would do more with an item that is technically the main focal point of the story. Maybe if we are lucky, Disney will release a replica of some kind for the Aladdin Diamond Edition next year.

Pretty sure, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that there will be one with the re-release of Aladdin. Especially with the passing of Robin Williams. May he rest in peace, and still live on making spirits laugh. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back