• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

♡♡♡ Alice in Wonderland ♡♡♡

Status
Not open for further replies.
♡♡♡ Alice in Wonderland ♡♡♡

eyi94

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Hey Guys :wavey:
Here is my Alice in Wonderland Collection.
I have been collecting since August of 2013,
so I'm slowly building the collection up. Enjoy :naughty:
(excuse my horrible pic. quality)
30rnrsm.png

| Piece of Disney Movie Scenes |
f3ad8a02-605c-4c5f-9fb0-f3c631c2cda2_zps61198848.jpg
tumblr_n08kuusP4C1si9bf8o1_1280_zpse8d63b44.jpg

| Update; I Just Got Two Grails & Here they Are |
MARCH 05, 2014
46c97fcc-9472-4e91-9cc7-0518a79e1383_zps0a55dbe7.jpg
2a16253d-a7d8-43bc-8d0c-1162ff3bb159_zps95671413.jpg

Last edited:
Great collection! Love how you placed all of it in one corner lol. What scenes of PODM do you have? :D I'm actually thinking of trading away my Alice pins, because I only focus on Cheshire, if I see anything in your wants, I'll let you know! :D

Great collection! Love how you placed all of it in one corner lol. What scenes of PODM do you have? :D I'm actually thinking of trading away my Alice pins, because I only focus on Cheshire, if I see anything in your wants, I'll let you know! :D

I would also like to see close-ups of your PODMs!

Okay guys! I just updated it with the two PoDM scenes that I have acquired. I hope you guys like it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back