• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

All of My Life I Have Searched for a Pin Like This One...

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of My Life I Have Searched for a Pin Like This One...

ElysionsPrincess

Love Thaws a Frozen Heart!
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
"A wild and more challenging pin, I couldn't design!

Hundreds of pin backs await and I don't plan to miss one!

With a pin I can claim, a pin I can tame,

The greatest collection is mine!!"

(Haha not really, my Pocahontas collection is a baby!!)

SHE IS HERE SHE IS FINALLY HERE SHE IS FINALLY MINE AT LAST

I have literally missed this pin eight times. Either the co-op wasn't filled, it was sold to someone else, I wasn't fast enough, or I didn't have the funds. I sold many, many things that were precious to me each time one came up, trying to get the money for her. But she never came to me. I was really starting to give up all hope, because I thought that when it was meant to be, it would happen.

And then it did!

I received a message from the lovely Alyssadon, (Alyssa), asking me if I would be interested in her DP Pocahontas. I at the time, couldn't afford to buy her. She said she would hold her for me as long as I needed, because I was "getting this pin". I couldn't believe it! We agreed I would have her paid off by the end of July (my birthday, so I thought I would have money or something lol!! I'm terrible). Then we thought maybe we could partial trade! We agreed on three pins from my personal collection plus two traders, plus a little bit of money! Alyssa was so courteous, so generous, and so kind about this entire deal. I literally jumped for joy when I took her out of the envelope!! My gratitude simply cannot be expressed in words for allowing me the opportunity to own this pin. Thank you so, so much!!

1016746_574638149252931_325165773_n.jpg

EEEEEEK!! (it looks like she is wearing Mickey Mouse ears! Lol).

Yesterday, I made a simple pin display so that she would have a place of honor! Its not too crazy, but sort of busy? I kind of like it haha!

1016163_574638139252932_130457056_n.jpg

Yay!! :) My Pocahontas collection is a small growing one haha, but I love it so much! <3 I'm so grateful for all of the pins I have acquired! Thank you to Bryana, Mad Hatter (and Tammy!), Mermaids_Grotto, David, and of course Alyssa for helping my pin collection grow! All of the trades or zaps are more than loved and appreciated here!

Last edited:
what a wonderful and fabulous thing to do Alyssa <3 im so happy you got this sweetest pea <3 i know how much you loved and wanted this pin. YYYAAAAAAAY <3

and i just adore your display <3 love the necklace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back