• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ALL OF OUR COLLECTIONS......Fully updated omgerd. Lion King, Dumbo, NBC, Brave + more

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL OF OUR COLLECTIONS......Fully updated omgerd. Lion King, Dumbo, NBC, Brave + more

Romancing_Train

EVERYPONY calm the buck down!
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
I've been meaning to show everyone our updated boards forever....or shadow boxes...lol

HERE'S MINES:

first up Lion King!

Do not mind Pumbaa being dumb at the top of the frame

This sexy shadow box was made by Lost sun Princess :D

Oooohhh Scar

Kittehs!

BRAVE - with super special thanks to docfish2u...who is always helping us in our collections ;A;

My tiny tokyo disney/ Chinese New year collection (If you have any of these kind of pins i wants dem!)

Annnnd my tiny PatF collection:

Now though my grandma and I both collect kitties these are HER collections! (I just frame them!)

yay.

we have other teeny collections but they're all jumbled for now...also mimi's Mickey + Friends collection is under construction and moving to a new frame/board!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back