• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Aloha, Disney Pin Ohana!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aloha, Disney Pin Ohana!

valee_ppiew_

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello my fellow pin collectors! My name is Valerie, I'm fairly new to trading/collecting and my collection is only 29 pins in, but I plan on adding many more soon! I have started 4 (technically 5) collections: Mickey Occupations, Mickey Icons, Best Friends, Hidden Mickey Toontown Pinwheels, and the Hidden Mickey Monorail Pin collection. I have one limited edition pin so far, from this year's D23 expo and the rest are all really just my own personal tastes or have sentimental value. I'm looking to grow my Lilo and Stitch collection (i only have one so far), Pirates of the Caribbean collection, and Princess and the Frog collection. Those would probably be my favorite pins, but I'm open to just really nice pins. I go to Disneyland at least once every 2 years, but I plan on going much more often now. I hope to interact with many of you! Have a magical day!:wavey:

Aloha! Welcome to the ohana Valerie! In this community, nobody gets left behind! :p Hope to see you around!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back