• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Am I being really stupid? (How to open the doll boxes?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I being really stupid? (How to open the doll boxes?)

Kaynzz

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is probably a really silly question, but I have never opened my designer dolls.
And have now decided I wanted to open a display case, to turn a dolls head more to the front. But I dont know how to open the box without breaking it.

Anyone got any tips? I think I am being a complete idiot!?

No you aren't! I wanted to arrange my Evil Queen's eyelashes and couldn't because I had such a hard time getting the clear part off of the base.

Slowly and gently ease the case off, I had a fair bit of trouble keeping patience with that! It's harder really to get the tabs lined up to slip the cardboard backing in when you're done. The card also seemed keen to escape the base as well so just be very very careful!

CHOP STICKS MY FRIEND. They are more than just for noodles. Who knew they could open up Disney Designer display cases? LOL! Found out through an awesome tutorial on youtube. Someone posted here on the forums but can't remember what thread it came from. Had to use it for when I got the Designer Fairytale couples of Aladdin & Ariel.

I remember the tutorial, too, but could not find link on here nor while searching YouTube for a video she could use. Guess tutorials should be on FAQ under Informative thread as well. Easier to keep track of!

Thanks for the advice guys, I will try some of those! I was just so worried about breaking it....or not being able to get it back on again after!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back