• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Am I going co-op crazy???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I going co-op crazy???

AliceAddict

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Oh my goodness. So at the moment I am currently orchestrating 2 active co-ops....and I've just had contact with someone with some pins that make me very tempted to start and third one! I don't even necessarily want any of these pins for myself lol I just enjoy the process of setting up co-ops lol so tell me truthfully please...am I going co-op crazy??? lol

Your not co op crazzy Becca. When I was doing the designer princess co op I LOVED IT! I'm sad it's over! ha ha!Please don't stop the co ops!

Last edited:
Not at all! It's really an awesome idea, everybody wins! So happy about the Dumbo Beloved Tales one I'm getting! :hsd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back