• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

AMAZING!!!Completed Aladdin Photomosaic set!! NOW WITH PICTURES!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AMAZING!!!Completed Aladdin Photomosaic set!! NOW WITH PICTURES!!

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
I am in shock!!!!! A series of pins I thought would take FOREVER to track down is already complete! I give you the 31 piece Aladdin photomosaic pin set of the Morocco pavilion in Epcot!!!!

Sorry for taking so long with these pictures! I only just now got it framed and up on the wall. :3

photo1_zps48b1f50b.jpg

photo3_zpsb035771c.jpg

photo4_zpsceb6c27c.jpg

photo2_zpsacf452f3.jpg

qZNxbc5.jpg

Once I get an appropriately sized frame or box, I will put all of the pieces together. But for now, they are safer on their cards.

This is set came out ion by pin, day by day, in march of 2000. THAT MEANS ITS 14 YEARS OLD!!! And it's limited 2000, but actually, not all of the pins or the sets were sold, so the left overs were destroyed, meaning that it's probably a good bit less than that.

I cannot believe I already completed this set! I can't wait to frame it! Ahhhh! :D

~Merlin

Last edited:
WOW! congrats :D I've never even heard of this before & the fact that you've said some of the pieces has been destroyed makes it even more desirable. Thanks for sharing!

I've never heard of that set before...it's cool! Can't wait to see it all together...I'm trying to picture it now and I can't seem to see Aladdin in it :lol:

The picture isn't of Aladdin but of the Morocco pavilion. The picture is MADE of super small screen caps for the movie Aladdin. I'll have to take an upclose pic of a pin. :3

~Merlin

Wow, that WAS fast! Congratulations! I remember seeing the first piece you had on another thread and you talked about how it would take ages to complete, haha! Ain't it magical? Those wizard powers are rubbing off on you! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back