• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Amazing Disney Photo website - Great for Pin Backgrounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing Disney Photo website - Great for Pin Backgrounds

hopemax

DPF Super Moderator
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
So I started Googling to see if I could find a nice image of Disneyland's Main Street to use as a background for pins, and I stumbled across this website.

http://www.toursdepartingdaily.com/

Amazing, amazing Disneyland photography. And lots of them are scenery that would make great backgrounds for pins! I am printing off this one now. I am going to put this series of band pins in the foreground [pinpics]4072[/pinpics]

Sleeping-Beauty-Castle-Day-M.jpg

But here are some others that would be fabulous

A-Night-of-Adventure-S.jpg

And they have a user friendly Terms of Use
Use of Images
All images licensed under Creative Commons. Feel free to share them on a blog, use as wallpaper, etc.
But YOU MUST:
1. Link to www.toursdepartingdaily.com
2. Give credit to the photographer

It's a great site I have a few of their pic for my desktop wallpaper, also you can like them on Facebook and when they up load a pic you'll see it.

So I started Googling to see if I could find a nice image of Disneyland's Main Street to use as a background for pins, and I stumbled across this website.

http://www.toursdepartingdaily.com/

Amazing, amazing Disneyland photography. And lots of them are scenery that would make great backgrounds for pins! I am printing off this one now. I am going to put this series of band pins in the foreground [pinpics]4072[/pinpics]

And they have a user friendly Terms of Use

Use of Images
All images licensed under Creative Commons. Feel free to share them on a blog, use as wallpaper, etc.
But YOU MUST:
1. Link to www.toursdepartingdaily.com
2. Give credit to the photographer

Hi Hopemax,

We wanted to say thank you so much for sharing our work here and we're glad to hear that you are enjoying our photos! We appreciate you sharing our terms of use with everyone, but unfortunately our license doesn't allow for printing of any kind. We realize that we may not have been clear about the terms of our license and apologize for any lack of clarification on our part. We will work to rectify that so there is no further confusion. Thanks again for sharing our work and for your kind words, we really appreciate it!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back