• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Amazing friends come from all over the place....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing friends come from all over the place....

AmySchweppe

Adventure is out there!!!
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Most of you may or may not know me well but I tend to think of myself as a pretty open and honest person. I have been on DPF for about 9-10 months and I have not been very active until the past couple months. I am pretty much in chat all the time, ever wanna chat come on by. :) But... I have had a chance to meet such wonderful and amazing people in chat, in person, at Disneyland, Disney Soda Fountain and more. I am not gonna lie, this past month has been pretty difficult for me with just a ton of personal stuff with family and in-laws but I try not to let it weigh me down a ton. And I tend to really value friendship and getting to know others in the pin community. Well... One day I am in chat and one of the admins messaged me and asked for my address since someone wanted to "zap" me. I was like okay... odd.. They don't need to but I don't want to be rude since he wouldn't tell me who but... I gave my address to him and I did not expect to get more than one "surprise package" lol.

The First Zap I opened came from a very sweet individual person that has been in chatroom countless times. 5titch aka Chris. What a sweet heart. He has been on chat here and there and we always talk about random things and I love to hear about his "baking" skills and how he is applying to work for Disney at FL. I just thought it was so sweet of him to take the time and send me such a sweet pin. I am a closet Nightmare Before Christmas collector. lol. I have been in denial for a while but yes... I do have a little Nightmare Before Christmas collection on my board. The pin is the cute little Jack head on the left. It is such a cute and awesome pin. I truly love it! :) Thank you Chris for being a wonderful friend and zapping me such an awesome pin. It means a ton!

Then there is SwingingKitten aka Sallie whom I have spoken to about trading a few pins since she had a few I wanted and visa versa. Well communication fell through on both our ends and we sorta never made that trade. It totally wasn't something on my mind but I then open this package and see this Stitch pin I have been wanting with him in the red police car. And a sweet note attached about how she felt sorry about my dog passing and she hopes that this made me smile and it so did! Sallie... Thank you so very much for this wonderful pin. I love it! When I see it I keep thinking of the line for Lilo and Stitch "Yea, he took the red one". lol. Thank you again and I hope we get to trade soon. :)

Last but not least... Catburger... also known as Rob & Cat. What can I say about these guys? Wow. Just such an amazing couple and so much fun to talk with. We pretty much collect the same things and it's fun to chat about it. Well, these two have been super awesome and they knew I was looking at getting some more Tangled pins. The entire day Rob was asking everyone to check their mail. I am like... Hmm.. I ordered things but they shouldn't be here yet... So I just go on about my day and just think Grant, my husband, will check it later. Rob then kinda pushes me more late this afternoon and kinda spilled on... I am worried if you got it or not. Act surprised tho lol. I did not have to act at all. WOW! Was all I could say! I was not even able to text him so I called and just kept saying thank you. Just blew me away. And the things he and cat wrote to me on text meant so much to me! Gosh... It really made my day!

To those who zapped me these wonderful pins. Thank you. It did not matter the dollar amount or value of the pins you gave me. They each mean the world to me because you spent the time to get my address and send these out to me. Truly I am blessed to be around such amazing people. And to those who have be apart of my life on this forum have been amazing. I really love my little pin friends. :) We have a ton of wonderful chat and conversations. I can rant about how amazing everyone is but that would basically be listing most of the forum. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for your kind hearted gifts. I truly love them.

xoxo,

Amy Schweppe

DSC_0633.jpg

Last edited:
Aww! That is so very sweet! I am so thrilled for you! I know it totally had to have made your day/week...heck your month even. :). YAY for such awesome pin friends.

So jealous of everyone who always gets to get together at dsf, dl & wdw. I swear I am moving close to one of them one day...lol

Three zaps in one day?? This is certainly deserving of a happy zap dance!

But really is it any wonder why you attract so many zaps? :D I loved reading your post and am so happy for you! Congrats on all the new amazing pins, and big props to catburger, SwingingKitten and 5titch!!

Three zaps in one day?? This is certainly deserving of a happy zap dance!

But really is it any wonder why you attract so many zaps? :D I loved reading your post and am so happy for you! Congrats on all the new amazing pins, and big props to catburger, SwingingKitten and 5titch!!

I really wished I could say. I was shocked even ONE person wanted to zap me but so thankful. I seriously got a little teary eyed today lol. It means a ton. :)

I think all those pins were accidentally sent to you, they were really suppose to be for me! lol jk

Congrats Amy!!!

we're still gonna whoop on you later tonight home slice!! :)

Most of you may or may not know me well but I tend to think of myself as a pretty open and honest person. I have been on DPF for about 9-10 months and I have not been very active until the past couple months. I am pretty much in chat all the time, ever wanna chat come on by. :) But... I have had a chance to meet such wonderful and amazing people in chat, in person, at Disneyland, Disney Soda Fountain and more. I am not gonna lie, this past month has been pretty difficult for me with just a ton of personal stuff with family and in-laws but I try not to let it weight me down a ton. And I tend to really value friendship and getting to know others in the pin community. Well... One day I am in chat and one of the admins messaged me and asked for my address since someone wanted to "zap" me. I was like okay... odd.. They don't need to but I don't want to be rude since he wouldn't tell me who but... I gave my address to him and I did not expect to get more than one "surprise package" lol.

The First Zap I opened came from a very sweet individual person that has been in chatroom countless times. 5titch aka Chris. What a sweet heart. He has been on chat here and there and we always talk about random things and I love to hear about his "baking" skills and how he is applying to work for Disney at FL. I just thought it was so sweet of him to take the time and send me such a sweet pin. I am a closet Nightmare Before Christmas collector. lol. I have been in denial for a while but yes... I do have a little Nightmare Before Christmas collection on my board. The pin is the cute little Jack head on the left. It is such a cute and awesome pin. I truly love it! :) Thank you Chris for being a wonderful friend and zapping me such an awesome pin. It means a ton!

Then there is SwingingKitten aka Sallie whom I have spoken to about trading a few pins since she had a few I wanted and visa versa. Well communication fell through on both our ends and we sorta never made that trade. It totally wasn't something on my mind but I then open this package and see this Stitch pin I have been wanting with him in the red police car. And a sweet note attached about how she felt sorry about my dog passing and she hopes that this made me smile and it so did! Sallie... Thank you so very much for this wonderful pin. I love it! When I see it I keep thinking of the line for Lilo and Stitch "Yea, he took the red one". lol. Thank you again and I hope we get to trade soon. :)

Last but not least... Catburger... also known as Rob & Cat. What can I say about these guys? Wow. Just such an amazing couple and so much fun to talk with. We pretty much collect the same things and it's fun to chat about it. Well, these two have been super awesome and they knew I was looking at getting some more Tangled pins. The entire day Rob was asking everyone to check their mail. I am like... Hmm.. I ordered things but they shouldn't be here yet... So I just go on about my day and just think Grant, my husband, will check it later. Rob then kinda pushes me more late this afternoon and kinda spilled on... I am worried if you got it or not. Act surprised tho lol. I did not have to act at all. WOW! Was all I could say! I was not even able to text him so I called and just kept saying thank you. Just blew me away. And the things he and cat wrote to me on text meant so much to me! Gosh... It really made my day!

To those who zapped me these wonderful pins. Thank you. It did not matter the dollar amount or value of the pins you gave me. They each mean the world to me because you spent the time to get my address and send these out to me. Truly I am blessed to be around such amazing people. And to those who have be apart of my life on this forum have been amazing. I really love my little pin friends. :) We have a ton of wonderful chat and conversations. I can rant about how amazing everyone is but that would basically be listing most of the forum. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for your kind hearted gifts. I truly love them.

xoxo,

Amy Schweppe

DSC_0633.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back