• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Amazing Grail!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing Grail!

disneyvillainlover

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
162   0   0
You know those pins you never think you are going to get? Well I got one!!! Last week I got Ursula as Jessica which was already unbelievable, but today I got a pin I never even thought existed out there!

Disney Auction Vanessa/Ursula Spinner LE 100!!! (editied to show both sides)

vanessapin2.jpg

Now the only one left in my signature, Vanessa getting married to Eric, and I'll have all the Vanessas!!!

Holy cow!! That's is a super grail!! Big congrats to you! I have it on my wants list too, but like you was thinking I'd never get it. You just don't see pins from that series! Wow, happy dance for you! :)

Can someone explain the disney auctions? I keep reading and seeing different pins from there. Was this an actual auction? Do they still go on?

Total newbie question but I just had to ask!!! Thanks!

Disney auctions was something disney used to do via eBay. They would release pins at least once a week (correct me if I'm wrong). They were limited edition and they tend to be really nice.
Sadly, they don't do this anymore, but finding them is always a treat. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back