• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Amazing pin haul from My D Pins! Includes TWO Tangled GRAILS! OMG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing pin haul from My D Pins! Includes TWO Tangled GRAILS! OMG!

echoharmony

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
So, for as long as I've collected Tangled, I've never once been able to trade for a grail. Then, this weekend at the My D Pins trading event in Anaheim, I was able to trade for not one but TWO of my grails! A huge thank you to Josh for those, and everyone else I traded with!!! Here is my haul!!!!

And here are my two grails, which I can finally mark off my signature!!!

I also won a $50 gift card to My D Pins at the raffle!!! Woooohooooo, what a great weekend!!!

Thanks everyone! I traded dearly for my grails. $350 worth of pins for opening day, $600 worth for marquee, and all from my secondary collections! Now I have some pins I need to replace!

Thanks everyone! I traded dearly for my grails. $350 worth of pins for opening day, $600 worth for marquee, and all from my secondary collections! Now I have some pins I need to replace!

Wow Echo! You traded our heart out it seems, but it must have felt good to put those little red crosses on your siggy I bet. Congrats again :)

Holy Smokes! Some amazing pins! I can't believe you got all of those at one event! I hope to go to a trading event someday! In the mean time... I'm just gonna drool over your haul! :)

Congrats!

Wowza!! Crazy awesome trade day!! I wonder all you had to trade away to get such a haul!! Congrats though!! Well deserved!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back