• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Ambassador Dinner pin question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ambassador Dinner pin question

SkeleCountry

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Hello! Were there any Ambassador Hotel Halloween dinner pins from 2011-2013? Last question, does anyone know what the pins from 2011-2013 look like or if they were offered for those years? Any help much appreciated!

I have not come across any, but that doesn't mean there weren't any produced. I can reach out to a couple of contacts in Japan and see what they know. If I come up with anything, I will provide an update.

I have not come across any, but that doesn't mean there weren't any produced. I can reach out to a couple of contacts in Japan and see what they know. If I come up with anything, I will provide an update.

Thank you! I appreciate any additional info you get! I've searched google for info but it doesn't ever seem to give me relevant results.

Happy to post I have almost managed to collect all 2010 year Ambassador Halloween dinner pins. I'm only missing the two Minnie Mouse pins from 2010!!! I'm still curious if they made the Halloween dinner pins from years 2000-2009 and 2011-2013?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back