• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

AMC Cinderella Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
AMC Cinderella Pin

Taz_Hokie

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
We have another pin coming from AMC with the release of Cinderella.

Glass slipper pin when you see it in IMAX on opening weekend.

10401521_10152607267792413_852136336011927073_n.jpg

Avengers pin is only available when you see the marathon at one of these 4 locations. (If you watch the double feature in either realD 3d or imax you get a poster )

Kansas City

New York

Anaheim

Orlando

Ultimate_Marathon_AMC_2_landingpage_poster_with_A.jpg

Regal cinemas is giving a medal like the run pin but with a red rope.

Only available if you watch the marathon at one of these 4 locations

UltimateMarvelMarathon.ashx

Last edited:
Are the AMC pins push pins like the regular ones? Are they tradeable? Thanks!
I still have two of the Captain America AMC pins in my trade bag. I don't think they're marked Disney but they're nice pins for Marvel fans.

On the one hand, I'm disappointed that the Marvel marathon is being held in so few places. I have zero chance at going to any of them which sucks because it sounds like it could be fun. On the other, the pin isn't really that unique or interesting. A generic Avengers pin really wouldn't be worth the trouble.

The Cinderella shoe, though, that looks pretty. Do AMC theaters have IMAX screens? I don't remember and I don't live in a state where an AMC is easily accessible. If you want to see an IMAX out here, best bet is to go to the science museum.

On the one hand, I'm disappointed that the Marvel marathon is being held in so few places. I have zero chance at going to any of them which sucks because it sounds like it could be fun. On the other, the pin isn't really that unique or interesting. A generic Avengers pin really wouldn't be worth the trouble.

The Cinderella shoe, though, that looks pretty. Do AMC theaters have IMAX screens? I don't remember and I don't live in a state where an AMC is easily accessible. If you want to see an IMAX out here, best bet is to go to the science museum.
They have imax certified screens.

Regal Cinemas do have IMAX screens, but if it's an AMC pin, I'm assuming they won't be giving it out at Regal Cinemas theatres. (Edit: I just called my BIG local Regal Cinemas theatre, and they did not know anything about a Cinderella pin.)

Some AMC theatres have IMAX screens and some don't. The AMC closest to me does not, but there's one a short way up the freeway that does. I called and verified that they are giving out the pin (but ONLY at the IMAX screenings, not the regular screen showings.) I may try to go!

Last edited:
Just bought my ticket for Sunday Morning! Thinking about going on Friday instead, but that would mean I would have to rush to get there right after the doll release. They're about 25 minutes away on a good day and I don't think the Disney Store by the AMC will be getting the dolls in.

Since Maleficent AMC pin the quality of the pins has been deplorable. The best was the Frozen pin and then Capitan America pin, and even that was low quality..

Im hoping better pins come out

If I had known that I would be getting the same medal for watching the Marvel Movie Marathon I would have not bothered to run the half marathon at Disneyland last November. Kind of disappointed that they are using the same style medal.

If I had known that I would be getting the same medal for watching the Marvel Movie Marathon I would have not bothered to run the half marathon at Disneyland last November. Kind of disappointed that they are using the same style medal.

the LR pin medal not the giant one. i dont think they would give out the huge one you get for running it.
7870.jpg

There are a couple pictures of the actual pin on eBay, I think I'll forego the extra money for IMAX and skip the pin. Quality doesn't look to be that great.

edit: Yeah, I ended up going to see it in IMAX. I have no self control. :-/

Last edited:
Since Maleficent AMC pin the quality of the pins has been deplorable. The best was the Frozen pin and then Capitan America pin, and even that was low quality..

Im hoping better pins come out

Guardians of the Galaxy set is by far (imo) the best pin set AMC has released. I loved them all. The Emblem is sooooooo nice. It's one of my favorite pins in my collection

Here are my pics of the AMC Cinderella pin:

IMG_20150314_205834.jpg
12738.jpg

As you'd expect, it's a photo of the slipper and coated in plastic, not metal & enamel like regular Disney pins. I still think it's pretty. :)

My housemates didn't want theirs, so I have a couple extra if anyone is interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back