• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

AMC Exclusive Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
AMC Exclusive Pins

Kolbykooz

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just had a quick question about the pins sometimes given out to stubs members at AMC Theaters. Are these considered real pins by Disney? I never would, but could I trade them for example? I only want to actually wear them to Disney if they're considered real. Thanks!

I don't know if this has ever been asked or confirmed by Disney, but if you just want an opinion...

I consider them a "subset". Yes, they're official Disney pins...authorized and all. But no, they're not like the typical trading pins. They have a different look and feel, and more importantly, they're a different quality. Like the Marvel pins that they sell in comic stores.

Whether or not a cast member would take them would probably depend on the cast member you came across.

If you're ujust talking about wearing them for your own pleasure, I totally would...they're just as official.

Yeah, I don't think Disney wants to get into that much specifics on the site as to which ones are "officially" tradeable. General rule of thumb, as Bookhugger said, is if there's a copyright Disney on the back.

That said, you might be able to e-mail and ask them, and they'll *probably* reply.

Speaking for myself, I'd much rather see one of these on a cast lanyard rather than a scrapper.

There's a (C) Disney on the back of them, so they should be tradeable like the Jerry Leighs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back