• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

AMC Olaf Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm how does this work? I am having no luck getting tickets for those dates. I wanted to see the movie again so this would be a great opportunity.

Hmm how does this work? I am having no luck getting tickets for those dates. I wanted to see the movie again so this would be a great opportunity.
I called the amc near my house they will post on the website the showings this Tuesday! :)

I am so bummed...I JUST went to see it!!! :lol: I might have to go see it again just so I can get the adorable little Olaf!!! :) Thank you for posting!!!

I am so bummed...I JUST went to see it!!! :lol: I might have to go see it again just so I can get the adorable little Olaf!!! :) Thank you for posting!!!
I wish I was going home to see it but sadly I am at college and I have to study for finals but the woman I talked to on the phone was so nice that she said if my mom went over the weekend and asked for that woman who I talked to she would give my mom the pin for free... I was so touched it made me cry I have had a rough week and it makes me smile, even though it is small it meant the world

Darn Canada!
tumblr_msso78WbC71sq4rm7o1_500.gif

We don't have AMC here in the uk, however I saw an advert last night on tv for VUE stating a free gift when you book. I'm not sure what that free gift is though!
Also my cinema doesn't even have timings listed yet! *panic* they were advertising it when I saw hunger games last week though!

We don't have AMC here in the uk, however I saw an advert last night on tv for VUE stating a free gift when you book. I'm not sure what that free gift is though!
Also my cinema doesn't even have timings listed yet! *panic* they were advertising it when I saw hunger games last week though!

yes we do, theres one in manchester just doubt they'd get the pins though :p

I can see if my mom can buy tickets and pick up the pins for you.... I think a ticket is around 16$ or so so I would ask like 3$ to cover shipping

Last edited:
Im gonna pick up an extra to trade! :) we're going on Friday, because I just cant risk them selling out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back