• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

An AMAZING mail week

Status
Not open for further replies.
An AMAZING mail week

ALittleBitOfMagic

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
First, my Maleficent set came in :) They really are pretty! The silver frame part is very detailed.

Started off looking for ONE and ended up with three... haha One for me, one for the biffles and one for trade!
Thanks for trading one to me Lauren!

Traded with a lovely person on Facebook for these awesome Auctions Dalmatian pins. I adore pins with Anita and Roger :D

And finally, my grail has found it's way to me :drool::wat::roll::eek::D(Thank you Alyssa!) It's absolutely massive and so perfect. I am SO SO excited and am honestly kind of at a loss for what to do next haha. It's like you read the beginning, part of the middle and skip to the end of a book. Now I have to go back to the middle! (or focus on PODMs... :naughty:)

The whole haul together :)

Great way to start my summer <3​

Awesome! I love the Maleficent set, and your grail pin is super cute. Nothing wrong with hunting down pins "out of order" lol - now you have something pretty to admire as you go back to the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back