• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

An Exciting New Game for the EPCOT Food and Wine

Status
Not open for further replies.
An Exciting New Game for the EPCOT Food and Wine

Chusaurus

Beautiful Tomorrow Admirer -née Chubs191
Rating - 98.5%
64   1   0
Here's some new details from the Disney Parks Blog on Remy's Hide and Squeak:

We’ve been cooking up something special for Epcot International Food & Wine Festival 2015! Beginning September 25, while supplies last, take part in Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak and help Remy as he ventures around World Showcase at Epcot collecting ingredients for his signature dish, Ratatouille.
Recipe For Success!
Record your discoveries as you help Remy find each ingredient by placing the corresponding sticker on the specially themed map to represent that location.

Maps and stickers can be purchased for $9.95, plus tax at the following locations in the park. Note: Maps, stickers and surprise available while supplies last. No discounts apply. Purchasing limits may apply.
Epcot – Disney Traders, Festival Center, Pin Central, Port of Entry and World Traveler (International Gateway).
Whether you choose to search for each ingredient or not, return your map to the redemption location at Port of Entry by November 16, 2015 at Port of Entry to pick up your surprise.
What’s the surprise? Take a look! You will have the opportunity to receive one of the pins featured here.

And here's the release from the Disney Parks Merchandise page:

We’ve been cooking up something special for Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival 2015! Beginning September 25, while supplies last, take part in Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak and help Remy as he ventures around World Showcase atEpcot® collecting ingredients for his signature dish, Ratatouille.
How does it work you ask? It’s simple. Purchase a Remy’s Hide and Squeak Map at select locations and record your discoveries as you help Remy find each ingredient by placing the corresponding sticker on the specially themed map to represent that location. Click here to see the special redemption surprise and to learn more about this adventure from Disney Parks Author, Michelle Harker.

This sounds like an exciting opportunity and reminds me of some of the scavenger things they used to do for pins!

Though I don't live anywhere near FL I've been hoping they would start doing pin events like this again with the maps and whatnot! Hope they do more in the future!

Though I don't live anywhere near FL I've been hoping they would start doing pin events like this again with the maps and whatnot! Hope they do more in the future!

I think they're doing something similar in DL, although I'm not sure if the prizes are pins or not

Looking for Mickey Quest has been extended and is taking place now at the Disneyland® Resort! How do you take part in this challenging adventure you ask?
Two Ways to Play and How it Works!
There will be a Looking for Mickey Quest themed to both Disneyland park and to Disney California Adventure park. The locations, clues, hidden Mickeys and surprises for each Quest will vary. Purchase a Quest Guide from one of the parks and follow the clues that will direct you to the location where each Hidden Mickey can be found. Once you arrive at the location, scratch off the answer to reveal if you have found the Hidden Mickey. Whether your answers are right or wrong, return with your Quest Guide to the redemption location to pick up a surprise.
Disneyland® park
The Disneyland® Park “Looking for Mickey Quest” Guide has twenty (20) questions and can be purchased for $19.95, plus tax at the following locations: Disneyana, Gag Factory, Pieces of Eight and Star Trader. Quest Guide comes with a specially themed lanyard. Available while supplies last. No discounts apply. Limit TWO (2) per Guest.

Disney California Adventure® park
The Disney California Adventure park “Looking for Mickey Quest” Guide has ten (10) questions and can be purchased for $12.95, plus tax at the following locations: Elias & Co., Off the Page, Oswald’s, Radiator Springs Curios and Tees, Hats and Tattoos. Quest Guide comes with a specially themed lanyard. Available while supplies last.No discounts apply. Limit TWO (2) per Guest.
Whether you choose to search for the hidden Mickey’s or not, return with your Looking for Mickey Quest Guide to the respective redemption location to pick up your surprise. Note: The Quest Guide must be redeemed at the redemption location within that specific park. The surprise will vary based on which quest and which park you decide to conquer.

• Disneyana in Disneyland® park
  • Elias & Co. at Disney California Adventure® park

Well, between me going to Wine and Food at least three times I might be able to get a few of these. :) super cute!

LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Ratatouille is my all-time favorite from Disney AND it's the pin set that I collect! (in fact, I am only one pin away from being a Rat completist)

So happy about this.

It should be pretty easy to obtain them all from windermere. But I wonder what the limits are going to be?

These are amazing! I love the designs and the cute game to obtain them. I was lucky enough to attend Food & Wine last year just sort of on pure luck (we didn't plan our trip around it, it just worked out) but it was a preview night and I couldn't get any pins for it. I sooo wish they had been this cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back