• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

An Ode to Sharks, or It Pays To Be Nice To Everyone You Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love walking by sharks and going "Da dunh, da dunh", you know, the Jaws theme music. My story is this: There was a little girl looking at a sharks book and she wanted one of the princess rear view mirror ones. He turned his nose up at her pins and told her she would have to go buy him a $12.95 pin for it. She was so sad and when she turned away from the table, I just handed her the pin she had been looking at so longingly. She was sooooooo happy and her mom was stunned when I said she could just have it. The little girl was beaming and it made my year. :) I love making people smile! I trade all the times just to trade.

Can we all get a long and be nice me and my mom stop pin trading becouse of nasty people and rude so guys can we all please get along it is only metle pin we do want to come back in to pin trading but the people are rude and mean we like nice people so please be nice to eveyone

thanks

tumblr_lnbcxjmIM51qh6zpx.gif

Can we all get a long and be nice me and my mom stop pin trading becouse of nasty people and rude so guys can we all please get along it is only metle pin we do want to come back in to pin trading but the people are rude and mean we like nice people so please be nice to eveyone

thanks​

And I think this thread has just about run its course. I don't see anything else that can come of this thread - or leaving it open. Closing - at least for now.

Just a reminder: please keep all your discourses civil. Personal attacks never are tolerated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back