• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

An update on my collection :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
An update on my collection :)

jonnyspins88

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there!!
As a few of you may know im fairly new to the whole collecting thing and only started a couple of months ago, I collect mainly jungle book but have aquired a few other bits along the way haha mainly just things that I like or thing look nice. I recently managed to get a DLRP olaf pin along with a Jungle book PODM and 2 of the Jungle book sets.

C91C429B-6ED3-403E-B5EE-E9CEA85221C1_zpsnjbnbtq9.jpg

6D2F0D3C-3CCE-4786-83E4-EF5FD303D00C_zpsadfslh6z.jpg

Ive also recently been given a new hand painted jungle book scene pin board from ym girlfriend for my birthday and i love it!! really sets my collection off and makes it look so much nicer :) THANK YOU AGAIN! :D I also managed to find an adorable set of Lady and the Tramp pins from the 110th legacy which I really like too!

FEEEE25E-6725-479E-8120-2D9E7DED2201_zpsx1sp4tye.jpg

3599562C-19DB-4F3F-A6B4-E2C5F494A817_zpspniyq795.jpg

I've probably got more news that I cant think of at the moment (my brains not good late at night hahaha) but il be back soon with more news on additions to my collection! :D :D :D

haha thank you!! I like the way I've been able to position the pins appropriately, like some of them look as if there hanging from the trees :D

Very cool - it's nice to see a Jungle Book collector. I don't think I see many collections for these pins.

I love how you positioned some of them in the tree branches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back