• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Animator Collection Doll Tiana and Designer Collection Belle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Animator Collection Doll Tiana and Designer Collection Belle

disneykid85

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hi,
Pretty late in the game, but I'm looking to find a reasonable priced(around $25-$34) Animator Tiana doll and Belle from the Disney Princess Designer collection(wishful thinking but looking to pay less than $210+ for it) If anyone can help in any way, I'd really appreciate it. :)

have you tried calling some disney stores? some characters are still available in stores and they can ship it to you.

There are loads of animator dolls left in the UK, they cost £20! But I think with postage to america it would be alot more then $34 :(!

I'd be happy to help out with the Tiana animators, we still have loads of them (original and the brand new ones) here. They're £20 each, and with shipping to the US will likely cost about £38 which is about $59. If anyone's interested in one at that price I can buy one and ship it off to you.

Tiana was discontinued in February and I couldn't find the first edition tiana anywhere, I heard the uk still has first edition tianas so was hoping to get someone to kindly help me out :)

Tiana was discontinued? How lame. Why was she the only one discontinued?

I know you can get the other animator dolls at DLR, I see them all the time. I feel like I see the Tiana one there, but maybe I don't.

Last edited:
I was going to ask if you were in the US and I see you are. You may have to spend a bit more than $34 on the doll. I expect shipping alone would be $10-15 and it retails for $24-25 already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back