• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Another Trade Auction question

Another Trade Auction question

Maleficent913

Beautifully Tragic
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
I vaguely recall seeing a rule that stated if a certain pin is up for auction that you weren't allowed to offer up the same pin until the current auction was over. I've looked through the Auction House rules and I don't see it anymore, or I missed it because my phone isn't always forum friendly. Am I hallucinating? I only ask because I have an auction I want to start but there's already one up, and again, I don't want to step on anyone's toes. Thanks.

I vaguely recall seeing a rule that stated if a certain pin is up for auction that you weren't allowed to offer up the same pin until the current auction was over. I've looked through the Auction House rules and I don't see it anymore, or I missed it because my phone isn't always forum friendly. Am I hallucinating? I only ask because I have an auction I want to start but there's already one up, and again, I don't want to step on anyone's toes. Thanks.

Nope, there isn't such a rule. Most people don't like to step on the toes of others when they auction but there is no such rule (there was a fight at one point between two auctioneers concerning this issue)

Back