• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Any Info on 2017 Disney Valentines Pin Releases?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any Info on 2017 Disney Valentines Pin Releases?

TheMickeyMouseRules

Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
233   0   0
I have been eagerly awaiting the 2017 valentines pins (hoping for a totally new villaintine series). I have been watching the Disney Pin Collection web site and Disney Pin Blog, but I have not found any info.

Does anyone know anything about the 2017 releases?

Please don't wish these on me , it cost me my holiday savings to finish the last set :lol:
Seriously though , other than a preview / stylistically similar release last year I've seen nothing

villaintines_2016-613x1004.jpg

If they do release them; these will be the most likely candidates for pins.
Each pin release so far has used the previous year's print.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2016/02/happy-villaintines-day/

OMG, I would need Si/Am, Shere Khan, and Hamsterviel!!

The bottom middle one is Jacques Von Hamsterviel, the villain who hired Jumbaa Jookiba to create Stitch and his 627 other cousins in the TV series of L&S.

I'm guessing the second to bottom row in the middle is Sid from Toy Story. The top middle one... I wonder if that's Captain Gantu from 'Lilo & Stitch'?? If so, I need that one too!!

I don't know why, but to me Scar and the Hyenas in this series look like hairy butts. Which is why still haven't traded for them. :3

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

Those pictured above are exciting... but I see this is a picture that came out in February, 2016. So nothing confirmed? Seems like if they are released they would be released on Thursday this week.

Thought I read in here somewhere that they were not releasing a 2017 set ... If they do, hope you all find what you need. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back