• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Any interest in an Auction for the Princess and the Frog Hinged Book Pin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any interest in an Auction for the Princess and the Frog Hinged Book Pin?

LittleMermaidAriel

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hi everyone :wavey:

I hope everyone is doing well. I was just curious if their would be any interest in and auction for The Princess and the Frog DSF hinged book pin? I have been wanting to host my first trade auction and thought to myself that this beauty might be a wonderful way to start :) Would anyone be interested? Thanks and let me know.

I would of been but I've set up a trade for it there are a few people on here that also collect princess and the frog pins so I would go for it good luck if you do put it in an auction x

I have been sick and had not logged in for a couple of days. Thank you everyone for your input. I think I will wait a couple of days before posting it :) Thanks for the feedback everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back