• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Any interest in Narnia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any interest in Narnia?

Maleficent913

Beautifully Tragic
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
So... I've been really looking at my old board a lot lately, and I'm thinking about letting some of my Narnia pins go. I only have a few but one of them is the Marquee for the first film. Thinking about putting that one up for trade auction. Just seeing if there's enough interest or if I'd be better off going through the list of 94 people wanting it on pinpics. Thanks for your help :)

I'm hunting the Narnia marquees. I am only missing 13 marquee's to complete now! You can search my trades if you like. I also have about 40 marquees for trade right now and not all are listed on PinPics.

I am a huge Narnia fan. Here's a pic of my completed Narnia collection! :)

P1140867.jpg

I'll take any you have besides the ones I've already got! Good luck with the auction. Please tell me about the others when you can! Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back