• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

any interest in this le 100 pin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
any interest in this le 100 pin?

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
So I just got this pin

I am wondering if there would be any interest in me putting it up for auction. It is an LE100.

I didnt know it existed! Its one of the little girl! I would totally bid David! Granted its a le100, and I am trying to avoid le100 pins in Vanessa's collection. I would still bid! its a cutie! LOL Can you find me a different NON LE one of that little girl??????

I didnt know it existed! Its one of the little girl! I would totally bid David! Granted its a le100, and I am trying to avoid le100 pins in Vanessa's collection. I would still bid! its a cutie! LOL Can you find me a different NON LE one of that little girl??????

Do I have to do everything? you do make me :)

I love that pin of Penny but unfortunately not what I collect.

Psycho_Pixie - This is the only one of Penny that I saw that is not a LE

MMiano - Here are the others of the set:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH PENNY! This was a top pin for me for years and i finally gt her in Nov!! if i didnt i would make you trade her to me and screw everyone else! :hsd:

Very cool!! I love Rufus!!! Does anyone know if there are any other pins of her and Rufus together or maybe Rufus with Bernard and Bianca???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back