• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Any known scrappers for F For Figaro?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was at DLR about 4 weeks ago, I did over hear a conversation while in line at the Westward Ho that they have come across fake letters. Scrappers I am not sure about.

Fake letters versus scrappers? Does that mean the fake ones aren't the same characters?

And, I have seen quite a few letters on cast lanyards within the past month, but I think that's because the cast members are getting more loose with them - finally putting them out! :)

Yeah, seen a few variations of letters at the park. Mostly colors. I heard too that the new t-shirt hidden mickeys have already been scrapped as well. It's a shame. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back