• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

any must buy pins at WDW 10/30 - 11/6?

Status
Not open for further replies.
any must buy pins at WDW 10/30 - 11/6?

jessykah77

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Since I'm just starting out, I'm throwing this out to those in the know.
I'll be at WDW 10/30 - 11/6 and attending MNSSHP, are there any pins
that I should try and snag while there that would make for good additions
to a beginner collector? Even if the pins are just to use for future trading
for pins that I would really really like to have for myself. Thanks.

Last edited:
if they still have them, possibly the MNSSHP exclusive pins?

Also, don't forget to get the Sorcerer's Kingdom cards (there should be exclusive cards for the party too!)

Thank you both very much.

Quick question about Limited Edition pins - I understand the lower the edition number the more valuable, but
does there come a time when LE number makes it more like any other pin? I'm not sure how high the numbers
get for limited editions, but is 3000 or 7500 still pretty limited?

Also, on November 1, the last in the Valiant & Villainous series comes out. It is Peter Pan with Captain Hook.

Wait, is that really the last in the series? Only 6 pins :( I have to say I'm quite sad since I think that set has a lot of potential. Also, just putting this out now, I need that Peter Pan pin to complete the V&V set...so, if anyone sees this...please...and thank you. ;D

Quick question about Limited Edition pins - I understand the lower the edition number the more valuable, but
does there come a time when LE number makes it more like any other pin? I'm not sure how high the numbers
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]get for limited editions, but is 3000 or 7500 still pretty limited?
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]I'm still new to pin trading, but I haven't seen any LE 7500s or any number that high. At that rate, I think it would almost become like an open edition pin, but never completely like it. However, the lower a pins LE does not necessarily mean it will be more wanted, it really comes down to how nice the pin is in an of itself and how many people actually like the character on the pin.
[/FONT]
Just saying, if you can pick me up a Peter Pan V&V (comes out Nov. 1, 2012) I can pay you back, I promise :)

Last edited:
Wait, is that really the last in the series? Only 6 pins :( I have to say I'm quite sad since I think that set has a lot of potential. Also, just putting this out now, I need that Peter Pan pin to complete the V&V set...so, if anyone sees this...please...and thank you. ;D

I'm still new to pin trading, but I haven't seen any LE 7500s or any number that high. At that rate, I think it would almost become like an open edition pin, but never completely like it. However, the lower a pins LE does not necessarily mean it will be more wanted, it really comes down to how nice the pin is in an of itself and how many people actually like the character on the pin.

Just saying, if you can pick me up a Peter Pan V&V (comes out Nov. 1, 2012) I can pay you back, I promise :)

There have been LE5000s and LE10000s (if you can believe it!)

And some of those LE10,000 pins are a PITA to get. I'm talking about the DL AP Dining Pins.

And some of those LE10,000 pins are a PITA to get. I'm talking about the DL AP Dining Pins.

Sis was thinking of those. We have a few of them :) Traded our Tahitian Terrace away, but I think we still have Chip & Dale & Plaza Inn left. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back