• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Any new DS pin 8-1??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any new DS pin 8-1??

suzanneb

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I haven't yet received order I placed on July 22, but I was curious if DS has ANY new pins for sale this AM (8-1)?

What happened to the rest of these pins? They disappeared when they redid the website & havent reappeared, but we know they didnt ALL sell out. I wish we would've known they were going to be pulled because there were a few I wanted & was waiting for a few others to come out to save on shipping & will be seriosuly bummed if they dont reappear somewhere because I need that Si and Am pin!

thank you, I was looking for it in the "sneak peeks" thread where this is often posted.

What happened to the rest of these pins? They disappeared when they redid the website & havent reappeared, but we know they didnt ALL sell out. I wish we would've known they were going to be pulled because there were a few I wanted & was waiting for a few others to come out to save on shipping & will be seriosuly bummed if they dont reappear somewhere because I need that Si and Am pin!

Don't worry, I'm sure they will reappear. :) I'm in the same situation, and I'm not worried at all.

In case anyone was like me and worried because last week's order is taking soooooo long to ship. I called this morning and they explained that due to their consolidation of warehouses, that orders are taking 10-14 days to ship, rather than the 5-7 in the recent past. They hope this delay doesn't last much longer and appreciate our patience :)

Anyway, I was worried because I have a couple of large orders outstanding...but they should ship shortly.

Yeah, I was really sad when I called them and they said I'd have to wait even longer for my new Pocahontas pin....I can't wait to get her!!!!!

I wish they'd have sent their customers emails about the warehouse move rather than us being worried enough to call them seeing where our order is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back