• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Any news on the date for the next WDW PTN?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any news on the date for the next WDW PTN?

Donna

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
285   0   0
Does anyone have any info on the date for the next PTN at WDW?? We will be there for a week at the end of March and fly home on the 28th.
Please give me some good news :D

Last I heard, the event would be March 2, 2012 which is very unusual. They have traditionally been held around the end of the month. Who knows what Disney is thinking these days.

I believe it is going to take place on March 2nd. The last PTN that was this past Friday was packed. I will defiantly not be bringing my 2 year old son and all the stuff that comes with him to the next PTN.

Yeah, this last one was INSANE! I almost left (but I'm glad I didn't, because as much as the beginning of the night stunk, the ending was one of the best PTNs I've been to in a LONG time!)

But I have no idea why it was so crowded, unless it was because of the new release. I'm hard-pressed to remember a busier night, even back during the 2005-2007 time.

Last I heard, the event would be March 2, 2012 which is very unusual. They have traditionally been held around the end of the month. Who knows what Disney is thinking these days.

It could be as simple as they have a lot of actual bookings for convention facilities later in the month. That could also explain why this one got moved to a different room. They got a paying customer who wanted the space.

I think the room was smaller than normal too. It was hard to focus on the trading because of how packed it was. I had a blast at the end of the night too. It is so much fun to get to know each other better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back