• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Any Opinions as to how fast this pin will sell out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any Opinions as to how fast this pin will sell out?

Guy the Ghoul

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
The 60th Alice LE1500 pin that comes out tommorrow, does anyone think it'll sell out by Sat. at DLR? I wouldn't think so, but you never know. Just wanted some thoughts on this, thanks!

i always wondered, i mean i get it if one said, 60th anniversary alice in wonderland disneyland(stating dsneyland somewhere in the pin) i am pretty sure it will be 1500 for each, wdw and DL, but when is the exactly same pin not stating that it is DL or WDW, does that mean it gets share? i hope so, because otherwise, the LE it is not LE1500 but truly LE 3000. :eek:P

I have asked a CM before and she has stated that they do indeed split. So in this case 750 for each park.

im sure you'll be able to find some.remember they are spaced out through out the park.im going tom.but i no longer have a pass so i hope there are some at the pin store downtown,or world of disney.does it say aspecific store.

John Rick will usually mention on his pincast that shared releases are NOT equally divided, for the reason Tr8deWitMe mentioned above. I had never heard an actual percentage before, but he does warn the listeners that if the pin is going to both parks, DLR gets less. The implication is that if something is coming out that you want, and you are planning to buy it in the California park, you may want to be extra assertive.

im sure you'll be able to find some.remember they are spaced out through out the park.im going tom.but i no longer have a pass so i hope there are some at the pin store downtown,or world of disney.does it say aspecific store.

Downtown has them most of time too many of the piece of movie pins were found there as well

As a note, if you do not have a pass and need to buy something inside the park, I used to do this all the time. I don't know the name but as you get to the exit gate, the little shop on the left will do personal shopping for you. I haven't done this in over a year but if you take a picture and know the exact store and price they will go get it for you. It will take awhile because they have to be free and walk over to the shop you want. Then you can purchase whatever it is at that register.

Remember, I haven't done this in a while so if anyone does this please update this thread if you can still do this.

As a note, if you do not have a pass and need to buy something inside the park, I used to do this all the time. I don't know the name but as you get to the exit gate, the little shop on the left will do personal shopping for you. I haven't done this in over a year but if you take a picture and know the exact store and price they will go get it for you. It will take awhile because they have to be free and walk over to the shop you want. Then you can purchase whatever it is at that register.

Remember, I haven't done this in a while so if anyone does this please update this thread if you can still do this.

thanks for the heads up.thats a good tidbit of info to know.

As of Saturday night, all the pin stores at DLR except World of Disney in DTD had PLENTY of the Alice pins left for sale, no problem! In fact I picked up an extra if anyone's interested. I'd charge $15.00, UPS shipping included anywhere in the US. PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back