• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Any1 going to be at Disneyland this Thursday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to go to get the C&D Piece of History Space Mountain pin but I'm not sure when I'll make it. Work all day and my mom lands at LAX at 6pm and cousins land at 9pm. Either early in the morning or hope the pin survives to Saturday.

Well since I am up and have no plans for the day... I am thinking I will stop by for the morning and do a bit of walking the park and a bit of trading at Little Green Men... Stop by and say hello anyone who is there... I am the Bald guy talking to everybody... LOL... Gotta go see the Foose pins... Hmmm I wonder if that would be a good auction item??

I thought Space Mt PoH was gonna be released on Aug 9- not today, but next Thurs. Pls someone confirm this ??
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back