• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Anybody Trade with Pinpics User YaDa?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody Trade with Pinpics User YaDa?

RiftRaftStreetRat

I don't buy that
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Hey guys! Has anybody ever traded with a Hong Kong trader by the name of YaDa? We're trying to work out a huge multi-trade including quite a few DSF pins, but i can't seem to find any references from their email.

Just wanted to know if anybody's had any experiences with them positive/negative?

Thanks!

I'm sure i was in the middle of a trade with them once but they never gave me their address so the trade didn't go ahead so I can't help with any advice sorry, maybe they changed their email address and that could be a reason why they don't have any references ? i had to change my email address because of hackers and so my dizpins references aren't for my new email address. there may be a good reason so why don't you politely ask them and see.

Last edited:
Yeah maybe they did change their email addy and the pp one is their new one,I know when I changed mine I had to tell future traders my old ones as I never got my old ones changed over to my new one,they said they would and nothing,I have tried several times,I wish I knew who ran the ref center I would take it over and change it myself!

Judy

Thanks guys! I just asked them for reference, or even if they were an Ebay seller, if I could find their account. (I know some people only use ebay for a while)

I'll let you guys know if it all works out! :D

Changing email addresses may cause the lack of references, but if you're conscientious that can be updated as I have had previous emails and all were updated to the current one I have now used for 6-7 years. The best advice I can give is to start small with just a couple of pins and see how that goes before you decide to chance a huge deal. I've done it both ways and only been burned once, years ago, but it was a big burn and toned down the size of my beginning trades from then on, unless I could actually check references.

There is only one person to talk to about taking over anything to do with PP and that's Bev. You should know that by now Judy, lol, and if she likes the idea, it's done. :rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back