• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Anyone collect Disney beanies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone collect Disney beanies?

stitchnitch

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi!

I've got a bunch of Disney beanies from the 90s. I'm trying to pair down my collection of STUFF, but if there's no interest I'm not going to bother to post a list in the other forum.

I collected holiday beanies, and I have a lot of poohs. I have some random characters too, like Flubber.

Yeah... they were beanies back then because they were competing with beanie babies, which were at the height of their popularity. (and now I'd do better to just hand over to the dog)

I have 20 plastic rubbermaid crates of beanies ..disney and others
WOW! I have about 3 containers left of Beanie Babies & they've come in handy for stuff like last year when DSF had the Toys For Tots promotion where if you donated toys you got a Jack Skellington pin, I took a big bag of them down there & got 3 pins for it. Hope they'll do something similar this year!
I have about 6 of the original Disney ones they had out when the beanies craze was huge. I have Bambi, Thumper, Flower, Marie & Duchess but my fave one which was hard to find then that I got at a beanie show is Kaa from Jungle Book. He's coiled & & his neck is straight up, so he sits up & he is so cute! I picked up a few of the newer ones at the outlet the other day for only $2.99 each.

20 crates? Can I get you to call my parents and tell them I do not have a huge toy collection. :) I have two or three of beanies, I THINK. Disney, Ty, Warner Bros. and the baseball beanies too.

I remember getting a few from retailers with the dvds, and seeing lots of different Tiggers and Beanie fairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back