• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Anyone going to Tokyo Disneyland any time soon? i saw a teapot i'd love to get!!

Anyone going to Tokyo Disneyland any time soon? i saw a teapot i'd love to get!!

kmeakin

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hi guys!
Anyone here near (or will soon be near) Tokyo Disneyland? If so... any chance you can help me get a really cool 3-spouted teapot?? I've only seen a picture of it, but it's ceramic, white, has 3 spouts on it, and has a black silhouette/outline of Alice and the White Rabbit on one side, and the black silhouette/outline of the Queen of Hearts and 2 card soldiers on the other side (the bottom has card symbols all the way around - hearts, clubs, diamonds, spades - and the lid has a red heart on it). I can send you more information/pictures on it if you're able to help (i saw it in an ebay listing that i can't post here). It may be sold as a set with a teacup/saucer or they may be separate, i'm not sure (and don't care either way, i just want the teapot!).
If anyone could help, it would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!! :)

Back