• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Anyone heard from Simbanino?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It turns out I did send as a gift, so I won't be able to claim. I'm sure I will get them eventually I just wanted a response to my message.

I'm going to give the pins 1 more week to show up and then I'm going to try and get my money back. I'm quite upset at the fact he can't even send me a message. If you can't send them or something please do the decent thing and give us refunds. Over $100 is a lot for me and I know it's my own fault, but I have gone without things this month to pay for them so its very disheartening. :(

Hey there everyone! A friend of ours, from when we were in the same spot, can maybe get in contact with him. We'll message him and let him know of the situation and see if he can still get in contact with them. We really hope that you all get your pins, we never met him when he was active, but we only heard good things from him. We'll update here if our friend is able to contact him directly.

I've already had someone contact him directly and apparently he would message me, as yet nothing. I have opened a dispute with PayPal. Not a claim, but it gives him a chance to reply accordingly before the number of days is up. I am sorry if he's having problems at home etc but to read that people in the states haven't got their pins yet doesn't really fill me with hope.

His accounts shows him being online at 3am today! A quick message to people in general isn't such a hard thing to do I think, or at least PM 1 person back, to spread the word. Hope you can get somewhere with the PayPal dispute!

I know. I for one wouldn't treat anyone like that, especially if they sent me money. Makes me nervous about buying things online.

sent $$$ as a gift, as most people selling here ask for. makes me think that i should not be doing that, for this very instance. very disappointed. have contacted mod x2. don't know if i can get anywhere with paypal, as i sent as gift. if that's the case, i've learned my lesson. i'm fairly new and sent as gift since it seemed that "as a gift" was the norm.

May this be a lesson, next time it's better to spend the extra $4 bucks to do it as a goods/services and have peace of mind :). Hope this all gets resolved soon, it's so unlike him to do this.

Give the man a few more days and see what happens. Bad things happen and it sounds like he was going thru a rough patch.

It's just odd that someone who lives close to me got her package over a week ago. I have received 2 packages from America one from Florida which I believe is where he is. So things are getting to me fine. The fact he's logged on but not responded to anything is what is annoying me the most.

Have you tried emailing his external email address? You can locate it through his feedback page. I would probably suggest contacting a mod. I was a little hesitant buying from him due to his lack of communication. I'm so glad I hadn't. That's really ridiculous that a simple PM couldn't be sent to put your worrying mind at ease. My biggest worry with something like that was clearly he was giving up pin trading altogether after his break up. So if he's over it...why worry about getting all his transactions handled quickly? If your pins do arrive...please be sure to leave appropriate feedback. Let everyone know there's a lack of communication and that it took far too long to ship. Good luck.

AWWWW Simbiano ARE YOU OK? Guys this is so unlike him. I have traded via mail and in person down in WDW and he and his boyfriend were fun and flxible and prompt. This sound to me like he is alittle "off" by the painful break-up This is not an excuse. i will try to touch base with him. For UK peeps, the us mail is all over the place --dont loss hope

for the person who bought him pins, that stinks perhpas start a thread with the pinpics of the pins you bought,and explain woithout using his name that it was for a dpf friend who no longer can buy them and i bet we can take them off your hands.

I have been in contact via PayPal which goes direct to his email address and no response to that even. I have pm'd a mod and no reply yet either. Even if he hasn't posted them yet, I wouldn't be so annoyed/worried as I would know not to expect them to drop through my door yet. I received a packet containing tshirts posted last Monday from Florida. So average time. If I he had been in touch I wouldn't be posting this. I'm sorry if anyone thinks I'm being horrible :(

You're not being horrible. He has been online at least twice in the past 6 days, and I know a break-up can be so rough (it's that's the major bad thing going on right now), but knowing you sold so many things to so many people over here, at least respond to 1 of your PM's, so that the person recieving that PM could inform the other buyers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back