• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Anyone in France, Belgium or Luxembourg that can help me? Also need a US-er favour!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone in France, Belgium or Luxembourg that can help me? Also need a US-er favour!

xPrincessEmilyx

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hi all and thanks for reading!

As there is a park in France and traders from all around the world here I wanted to see if anyone is in a country where they have the fast food chain "Quick"?

Until November 13th the toy they give away with their kids meal is My Little Pony and I reeeeeally want to get a set of these. They look like this:

tumblr_mc5pndK51P1qfr8p4.png

And i am looking for someone to get them for me. I will gladly trade pins for these!! I can pay if prefered but I thought I'd see if anyone wants to trade pins for them to help out with my other collection :)

US-ers I also need something from Hot Topic, so if any of you want to pin trade with me for ponies then let me know! Again I can buy if preferred but thought I'd offer pins :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back