• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Anyone know anything about these pins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know anything about these pins?

Takeo7789

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi everyone I just wondered if anyone knew anything about these pins. I've found the 'Steamboat Wille' one on pinpics but there's not a lot of info on it and I can't find the other one anywhere. Both were off a certain online auction site from someone I was comfortable from buying from and I'm pretty sure they're legit, although that wouldn't explain why I can't find the second one anyway.

mickeyfront.jpg

mickeyback.jpg

Please excuse the huge size of the pics I didn't realise that would be that big! Thanks:) PS Back stamp on the B/W Mickey is 2007

Awesome thanks guys, it's a shame Mickey is missing Minnie, I didn't realise they were a set :( Does anyone know much about the poster pin? There's not much info on pinpics but I've seen another poster like it for a different film and I wondered if they were a set too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back