• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Anyone know where this pin is from? & if it's real? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know where this pin is from? & if it's real? :)

zzhuynh

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! So I just traded this pin at Disneyland yesterday with a cast member.. chances are it's a fake/scrapper but I'm very curious about the pin's name & where it's from! So if anyone could help me identify that would be awesome!!! :wavey:

6rh85c.jpg

zogf3t.jpg

*The pic doesn't show it but it says it's from 2009*

"Fake warning" does not necessarily mean this particular pin is fake, right? Just that it may be?

What would be a telltale on this pin? A raised edge (which I personally don't see in the photo but ymmv)?

It's all so confusing. It was much easier years ago when there was--seemingly--almost no fakes.

In this photo, it would be that the Mickey Ears aren't the right size or shape. Look at the gap between one Mickey head and the next. And the ears looked warped, not round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back