• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Anyone Up for Trading?

Anyone Up for Trading?

Kritter

Carousel Fanatic
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
As the Title states, I am looking to trade (although i am also willing to buy or a combination of buying and trading) . I have a modest collection which i am looking to trade to continue to feed my Carousel/Horse addiction.
Any and all trade offers are welcome, and i am happy to send images of the pins in my possession on request.

Please check out my Pinpics profile to see what i am trading and what i am currently looking for. Pinpics ID: Kritter21

The Pins in my signature below are my grails I will forever be thankful to those who help me to obtain them :)

Last edited:
I'm interested in your lady Tremaine and lucifer pin (#73301)
it doesn't look like I have anything in your wants but if you could take a look anyway?
My pinpics is Galaxyboy

Hi, I'm interested in your haunted mansion 40th ring. Let me know if you see anything you are interested in.
Pinpics ID: Janna239

Last edited:
I'm interested in your lion king pins my pinpics id is blkviper if you see anything you like please tell me, you have some of my grails! :)

Hi If this is still open, I'm interested in two of your toy story pins. I don't have anything you want, but if you would still check out my traders that would be great. Thanks so much. :)

Back