• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! APRIL RAK: Laney (Aquata): Video Up!!

I sent package with a card and forgot to write mine and Jordans name on it, is that ok? I wrote it inside the card and have the giftee's name on the card hope thats fine. Also did you all receive it yet?

I sent package with a card and forgot to write mine and Jordans name on it, is that ok? I wrote it inside the card and have the giftee's name on the card hope thats fine. Also did you all receive it yet?
I let them know to expect a package from you! :) I think that should be fine! Thanks Janice! <3

People who inquired that they wanted to participate but didn't send a package, please let me know so I can update the person they won't be receiving a package from you. Quite a few people are missing. Thanks everyone :)

To those of you who sent something:
If your package contains anything fragile or something that could be damaged by heat can you please let me know.

Thank you,
Nathan

tumblr_inline_mh77i3793m1qz4rgp.gif

Success!!! High fives everyone!!
tumblr_lzndjeINDp1r289r2o1_500.gif

It was a GREAT SUCCESS!!! Thank you so much to everyone who contributed, we all made someone's day special and it made my week to make this happen.

Back