• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Aragorn zapped me with the most beautiful pin!!!

ZAPPED! Aragorn zapped me with the most beautiful pin!!!

iheartpins

The motto says it all
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I got a message last week stating he had one of my grails and wanted to zap me. To say that I stalked the mailbox might be an understatement! :facepalm: Of course yesterday my mail came at 5:30 and it usually comes by 1:00:shock: Sadly it wasn't in there anyway. Today the mail came by 11:30 and I was so excited it came!

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PIN EVER! I absoultely have always loves Snow White. I had been working hard to work out a trade for this very pin, with another very kind person. Coupleofdorks was holding it for me. I didn't think i was ever going to find her dalmations. (still want to help her since she was so kind to me). Thank you ever so much Aragorn. I love this pin. I will be walking on cloud 9 the rest of the day everyone will wonder at my stupid sucky meeting this afternoon why I have the cheese grin on my face. lol

Here it is

http://gallery.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=60118&sid=2561.1364318825.v2

Last edited:
Back