• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Are PoH pretty safe to buy online?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are PoH pretty safe to buy online?

bombardon3

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
I'm looking to spend my Ebay Groupon. I saw a PoH that I've wanted, but the seller with the lowest price also has multiple 100 pins for $60 lots so I'm a bit weary. Advice?

ive noticed on the uk ebay a number of cheap poh pins,they all seem to be missin the bubble where the bit of history should be.so i would check first

There have been unauthorized POH pins mass produced in China. Someone posted pictures from one of the factories and a POH was on it. I can't find the post now though. If I were buying a POH on E-bay I'd make sure it had the correct backer card.

Last edited:
I know that several of the first year WDW POH were counterfeited. Lion King and Dumbo off the top of my head were two of them. I agree... ask if they have the card. If they are on card odds are they are authentic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back