• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Are there any West Coaster or overseas people going to the GenEARation D event?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any West Coaster or overseas people going to the GenEARation D event?

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
I am wondering who from the West Coast or overseas is going to the GenEARation event next month.

There are quite a few from CA:
DISNEYPINS99 (Stu)
Disneytechgeek (Ed & Tiff)
Tiggernut (Diana)
Youngqueen, alices_house_of_treasures
Speezard (Sean & Griselda)

and a few others that I heard about that I don't recall.

Will youngqueen be there? I've bought so many pins over the years from her that I'd actually like to meet her!

TiggerSue, I have DLP Paris Pins. I just got back from Paris and will be bringing a couple LEs from the Alice in Phantom Manor event and Gaston villain pin!

Lavendersunrise, WOW!!! That's soooo exciting that you went to DLP!!! Hope you had a great time!! Paris Pins are always sooooo NICE (Thank Goodness they don't make too many Tigger or Cinderella pins for me to try to collect - LOL)!! Assuming you didn't bring back one of the new TIGGER Square pins (hint, hint)??

Maybe we can "find" each other there & you can tell about your recent trip & how you got into Pin Collecting??

TTFN, :tigger: Sue

We are also coming to the event, all the way from England . With lots of UK and Paris pins
Rose Steve and rebecca xxxxx

I am in fact crossing the pond this Friday with a week on the fantasy and then at the beach club till the 28th September. This of course includes MNSSP and food and wine as well. Ah the jys of semi retirement
Jcqui

I'm coming over with another contingent of UK peeps :) looking forwards to catching up with old friends and making some new ones!

Hi! If anyone is coming that has Tigger and Cinderella pins from Europe or Asia or the West Coast, please check out my Wants on PinPics under FLTiggerSue​. I'd love to trade at the Event!! TTFN :tigger: Sue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back