• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Ariel UK Pin, who got one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ariel UK Pin, who got one?

fluffystitch

Active DPF Member
Rating - 93.9%
31   2   0
Aloha Ariel collectors,

I don't know why this is, but I really get some type of high off of the desperation of pin shipments when a big release comes online (i.e the fairytale collection). Just curious who might get this beauty later tonight/early morning!

For the majority of us who will most likely get denied by the DS for obtaining this beauty, post your frustrations with the system. Let's just all have a sleepover type discussion. :)

Last edited:
No it was NOT released last night, if its going to be released it will be tonight or early tomorrow morning as the release date is the 20TH. BTW DSO was down last night for updates not because of Ariel.

The release goes by US time? Sorry... I am using my tired exhausted brain, so my question may seem kinda dumb...

Last edited:
Do you lovely USers have a banner? Imdontnwantnto click away from the UK site! Password isn't working :/ just changed it and still not working! Fastest typing ever coming up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back